Thank you for your interest in Netser of Hope. We are excited about the Kingdom-building work occurring in our community! Whether you've been in the Messianic walk for many years or feel the Spirit of God stirring within you to explore the Hebraic Roots of your faith (or find yourself somewhere in between), the Netser of Hope family encourages and welcomes you to attend one of our services. The following is a brief summary of notable items to give you and your family an idea of what to expect when you visit:
- We are family-centric congregation with a focus on equipping the next generation through love, mentorship and discipleship. Please bring your children!
- Services include Hebraic, contemporary and traditional praise and worship music, liturgy in both English and Hebrew, prayer and teaching.
- Doors open 30 minutes before service start time, and services typically last two hours.
- Oneg (fellowship meal) to follow each service.
- Please plan to bring labeled water bottles with lids for your everyone in your family.
- Cellular phone use, including taking pictures and video recording, is generally discouraged during services. Please silence and set down your phones.
- Childcare is not provided at this time. A separate room will be available for mothers that need to attend to their nursing infants or toddlers during services.
- Parents are responsible for their children's behavior and whereabouts at all times. Direct adult supervision is required for all minors under 18 years of age inside and outside.
- After Oneg on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays, children/teens can join the Netser Talmidim for an hour of fun and learning.